Hey everyone! I hope you had a happy Christmas, and if Christmas isn’t your thing then I hope you’ve been having a nice chilled week!
In an attempt to be positive, half way through this fairly miserable year I restarted an old idea of mine. Where I write on small slips of paper good things that happen throughout the year, put them in a jar and then I go through and read them all at the end of the year. Seeing as it’s nearing the end of 2017 I thought I’d share them with you guys, there aren’t as many seeing as I only started this in July and kept forgetting about it!
I do plan to do this again for 2018 and will definitely do a round up post this time next year!
Here we go, not even in chronological order:
- I passed my theory test for driving
- Still a vegetarian! (1.5 years and counting!)
- I have a cactus
- My skin has improved massively
- Have started getting into cruelty free makeup
- I got a new room
- I’ve started journaling
- My body confidence and general self esteem has improved a lot
- I cut my hair (12 inches!) and donated it to charity
- My poetry has improved
- Started self hosting my blog
- Still going strong my bf <3
- Really started appreciating Tamil films, songs and the language in general. (Tamil is my ‘mother tongue’ if you were wondering)
- I’m a lot less stressed at school, and this year is going much better than the last
There isn’t as many as there usually would be but I’m still happy about this list. I hope 2018 brings even better memories than this year, for all of us!
I have one more post that falls perfectly on New year’s eve, so until next time 🙂