With the weather starting to get better and better, I’ve been itching to change things up a bit! Spring is officially here, I’ve gone out in just a light jacket instead of a coat and not frozen to death so we’re good!!
After watching some of Kalyn Nicholson’s recent videos and reading her blog posts, I wanted to create my own little bucket list for these coming warmer months. You guys know how much I love my lists!
So here it is, straight outta my journal:
- Ride my bike that’s been hiding in my garage for god knows how long
- Do yoga more, without the pressure of having to do it all perfectly
- Get my nose pierced
- Get my second ear piercings (Possibly a third on one ear!)
- Really go through and clear out things I don’t actually need
- Take way more pictures with my camera
- Read new books instead of rereading
- Be more creative with my food
- What I mean by this is to put more effort into my lunches instead of taking some crisps and a chocolate bar to school because it’s easier
Until next time!